Regulatory Compliance - Auditing
Oil & Gas
In today’s market there is a need for highly qualified and experienced safety professionals to lead oil & gas operations in the right direction to minimize and eliminate risks, provide guidance to management on regulations pertaining to the industry, and to manage safety relations with contractors. Crescent Safety Services is a leader in this business partnership. Our safety professionals provide complete consulting services that are up to date with current regulations and best management practices.
Our team will perform any or all of the following functions for your company:
- Review of current HSE Management System and provide gap analysis to management with corrective actions to become compliant in all programs
- Evaluate regulatory requirements for the specific operations of the company. We will then work with management to verify and implement the necessary requirements to satisfy and in most cases exceed the industry standard.
- Liaise with clients and contractors in full evaluations of their internal policies and standards or their contractors in HSE and regulatory compliance. The assessments include assigning corrective actions and communicating with the audit team and management on the status of the corrective actions through closeout.
- Review and verify standard industry programs such as Job Safety Analysis, Energy Isolation, Mechanical Integrity, Quality Controls, Process Safety Management, Behavioral Based Safety, Short Service Employees, Stop Work Authority, etc… and assist management in their implementation, review, and tracking (SEMS required).
- Analyze and verify the Safety & Environmental Management System as it pertains to API RP 75 and recently mandated by The Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement (BSEE) Management will be assisted through the compliance process with our team guiding this initiative. Our safety professionals are up to date on all SEMS requirements and work to meet the expectations of clients and BSEE.
- Perform incident investigations and provide medical advice on injuries, case management, reporting to clients, and OSHA reporting (OSHA 300 Logs).
- Provide a monthly report to management on the status of
all safety initiatives and open corrective action items.
- 24/7 availability 365 days per year phone support for any issues or questions relating to safety within operations.
- Report all man hours and statistics to clients as required in ISN and PEC.
- CSS can also provide all timely updates to regulatory agencies and to client databases. There are numerous requirements once you are a member of ISNetworld®, PEC Premier or any other 3rd party prequalification outfit.